Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Black Panther OG

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 457 ★★
edited February 6 in Suggestions and Requests
I know he's getting a buff but we don't know when. I can't find much on this guy what do you think he will bring to the game, critical bleeds? Armor Ups? Evasion shutdown?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 4,813 ★★★★★
    Not an OP synergy with Sentry for sure :cry::confounded:
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited February 6
    I hope he gains an Unstoppable nullification similar to Cap IW, considering that his entire suit is made of Vibranium. Maybe he can also switch between different fighting styles with different abilities, as he's been renowned for being an expert martial artist. Additionally, his genius intellect could allow him to adapt to opponent's moves and grant him bonuses if they repeat the same move twice (like Sentinel's Analysis Charges.)

As for BPCW (he's also getting buffed I think), I hope he gets tons more utility than he does now. He's got so many cool abilities in the movie, and I especially hope he's got some Power Drain/Lock or Special Lock to mimic Shuri's EMP spheres.