**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Gwenpool bugged as well or am I missing something?

Too the first node in war today. Was using my 4* 5/50 sig39 Gwenpool against a Mordo. Node 2 on the left side paths. Nothing special about the buffs. Nothing I hadn't fought easily before with no issues. Made the mistake of trying to Enervate his power and when the Spec2 didn't go off I got caught with a 5 hit combo. Fight went badly after that as I scrambled to recover. Not my best showing but I should have still pulled out a win. As I was trying to tease out a spec2 from him I got caught and was almost dead. I launched another spec2 and nothing happened again. Had about 1k health left when he got his special 3. I almost quit the fight before I remembered she can't die from specials. So I sat through it to find out she was Ko'd from it. I didn't think she could be killed by a special. Am I missing something about Mordo? Or was this another bug?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Assassin mastery.
    Reduces your defensive ability accuracy, so it reduces your chances to survive from a sp3
  • I forgot about Assassin. Thanks.