**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2* hero rewards in monthly eq

Before the beginner difficulty was removed to make room for cav difficulty in the monthly event quests, we used to have a 2* (most of the time exclusive 2*s) in completion rewards. Now that normal is the new beginner in monthly eq, I wish to see a 2* champ in the completion rewards. This would be good for expanding our 2* roster for exclusive events/arenas and also help new players in expanding their roster.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    That 2* aspect seems relatively new-ish. It wasn’t there when I was new, we always looked at the 3* in the normal difficulty.

I’d argue new people have a quick path of collecting high tier champs now. That it’s easier for them to obtain these monthly quest champions in the normal difficulty. Meaning they don’t “need” the exclusive 2*.

For collections purpose, definitely it was great to have. And would be nice if they put it into completion goals for normal and keep the 3* on exploration.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    It seems like going forward the only way to obtain 2-Star not found in the basic pool is to get the Collector's crystal when it is made available at either 50 or 75 units a piece.