**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dragon man or the hood?

Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Should I pick the hood over dragon man in a nexus? I’m only considering the hood because I have a 5* kingpin and could use hood for the synergy with kingpin to get fatso the 100% debuff shrug.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hood if you use ghost
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

Hood if you use ghost

Wish I had ghost but unfortunately don’t have her
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Hood is great but dragon man is better.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Hood would be VERY good if he had just a bit more damage. So, go dragon man
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hood is the perfect champ for a numbers improvement.

Actually his Damage ain't that bad, the Fairly Potent Debuffs just need Longer Duration (the Heavy Refresh isn't always reliable since it Must be the first hit that connects to refresh), his Sp3 has Surprisingly Great Damage but it just needs a Simple "Instant 5% Power Drain" so that you can get the Maximum Damage without giving the Enemy an Sp3, his Invisibility Phase also gives him some Solid Crit Boosts and I think Block Penetration (might have been Armor Penetration) but could really be a tad longer (wouldn't actually mind a Longer Cooldown just so he can have his Stun Immunity-Power Drain Phase on longer, or maybe just set that to "While Not Invisible" instead of "While On Cooldown"?)

He just needs some Slight Ability Tube Ups to make him more user friendly, a Potency Boost of course never hurts but I'd say he needs the Duration Increases and small things like Sp3 Power Drain more.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Honestly, as someone who thinks the Hood is underrated in the community, I would still definitely go Dragon Man. Got him on my second account recently and I absolutely love him. Tanky, a robot, crazy power gain, rewards you for getting the opponent into the wall, and many other good things.up to you though

Same... I Always have a good time when I use Hood, but Damn is Dragon Man Fun and has like 5 different Playstyles so he never gets old.