**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silent AW reward buff?

Looks like kabam buffed the new season rewards but its still pretty underwehlming.

So in p2 its 40k 5*shards instead of 25k and 2x 4500 t5cc instead of 7x 900. Still not worth the effort.

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’re right about both things. It is buffed but it’s still not enough.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    It at least a buff. Not sure if AW ever ben worth’s the rng one cystal Giv our nexus and u can hav you change of yours owne pull
  • Options
    PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    Good buff for everyone except for Rank 1, only an extra 10% t5cc that's really low.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    And people say that kabam never does things silently...
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

It's literally something that benefits the players... just be happy about it no need to make up conspiracy theories about Kabam
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,780 ★★★★★

I am still waiting for info on this change but I guess it is nothing to shout about.

• Options
    edited February 2021

I am still waiting for info on this change but I guess it is nothing to shout about.

This one was a bug and many people got this, but it was pulled back. but ig, people got to keep the rewards, so thats cool
  • Options
    edited February 2021

It's literally something that benefits the players... just be happy about it no need to make up conspiracy theories about Kabam

I am not framing any conspiracy theories. It is what it is. Call it what you want. Wouldn't you appreciate more transparency though??
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

You’re right about both things. It is buffed but it’s still not enough.

if you mean not enough for Gold and below .. I totally agree ... but Master rewards and even Platinum are nothing to frown about really ... especially when compared to Gold and below.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,780 ★★★★★

This one was a bug and many people got this, but it was pulled back. but ig, people got to keep the rewards, so thats cool
    Oh ... thanks!
  • Options
    Fair play, I think incremental buffs should happen every season, even it is just a case of going from 20k 5* to 25k or an extra 2% T5CC
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Fair play, I think incremental buffs should happen every season, even it is just a case of going from 20k 5* to 25k or an extra 2% T5CC

Yeah little increases every season across all tiers would be a great way for kabam to go.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

They changed act 7 silently
    Jesus you're still on that? That change affects nothing. Time to get over it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

They changed act 7 silently
    Jesus you're still on that? That change affects nothing. Time to get over it.
    They changed it. That's all I said.
    yeah, you quoted a post that doesn't have anything to do with what you said. You're saying just to say it like there's some evil meaning behind it.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Too little to make me care about AW.