**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you guys aim to balance characters?

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
I’m curious whether you guys (Kabam) try to balance champions when you release them, or if you actually design ‘god tier’ champions to be stronger than others on purpose.

I play other competitive games with PvP elements, where the developers roll out monthly new champions and tweaks to existing champions, to keep them relevant, and am curious to hear what your aims/goals are when creating new characters.

I see a lot of older champs being out designed by newer champions. Due to the evolution of the game. This is understandable. But due to the competitive nature of the game, with War attack/defence and arena, what are your plans with the existing champions? Epecially the ones who haven’t aged well with the evolution of the game; diminishing returns, armour break not going to negatives etc.... Do you take note of characters who have fallen behind? And how important is it for you to keep them relevant? I realise the main aim is to keep selling featured champions but it would be nice for constant updates to give us reason to spend ranking mats on under Desired champions.

It would be nice to get an official response about this. Thanks guys.