**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PATHS NOT COUNTED AS COMPLETED

So while completing this months EQ, specifically chapter 2.1 (Mr. Fantastic boss), a path was not counted as completed.

I fought very hard with kabams extremely unhelpful support team when I was having issues with paths being counted as completed in 7.1.

Even ignorant community members would say “you sure you didn’t just accidentally quit” after completing 30+ paths no problem and having only a couple not count.

Due to the nature of the 7.1 final boss structure in the sense that you actually do have to make moves after you fight the boss, Kabam claimed the same thing; “manually accidentally quitting”.

HERE WE ARE months later, and now issue still remains.

This time it was after defeating Mr. Fantastic in uncollected event quest chapter 2.1.

I easily beat him, game did not count the fight, I had to go back in to fight again, it then crashed, then kicked me right out of the event quest, without having the path counted as completed.

I know how pathetically slow kabam is at fixing bugs that work against the player, so I do not care if this gets resolved.

At least now I know myself, and the others reporting the bug in 7.1 were not crazy and manually quitting the quest prior to completing the path.

Mark this post so that when this bug hopefully makes it to famous Youtubers or happens frequently enough, kabam finally gives it the attention it deserves.

I cannot wait for the new bugs on 7.2 now.

TLDR; paths not counting as complete bug just happened in uncollected quest 2.1. It is impossible for the player to back out of quest after defeating the boss, since it auto completes.

Comments