**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5 5*?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
Just wondering which of my R4 5*s I should be ranking up next? I'm leaning more towards Aegon or Warlock, but any advice or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Next R5 5*? 41 votes

Mordo
2%
tofuシ 1 vote
Thing
2%
AlbinoDarkElf 1 vote
Aegon
29%
Kabiraz77_Sham_StarkyToneSarvanga1_A_NAZFaseehCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Barani7daScarcity27AGENT_A7KParamanona_77 12 votes
MODOK
0%
Warlock
51%
Bosoxg1rlWarBros23AssumedNameAdvHonaway_23RockypantherxEtjamaDarkDuelistMR_61088RenaxqqParam1988SaltE_Wenis69Will3808Yodabolt21Shaqatac[Deleted User]KRoNX1Chitransh_2newgamerkidThe_HoTU 21 votes
Void
2%
Omedenn 1 vote
Hyperion
12%
buffajrPrakhar_82GreanSmallTimeANTLolumadbro 5 votes
X-23
0%

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    If you're aiming at Abyss or LoL, go with Ægon. If you're not, Warlock and Void will do the most for you imo.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Etjama said:

If you're aiming at Abyss or LoL, go with Ægon. If you're not, Warlock and Void will do the most for you imo.

The only thing stopping me being 100% behind Warlock, is I've already got a R5 Spiderman (SE) and a 6* R2 Guilly2099. But Blade is the only R5 Skill champ I have.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Aegon
    Etjama said:

I'm accepting this
    Warlock
    Luke9523 said:

Etjama said:

The only thing stopping me being 100% behind Warlock, is I've already got a R5 Spiderman (SE) and a 6* R2 Guilly2099. But Blade is the only R5 Skill champ I have.
    Warlock would still do a lot more for your account than Ægon if you're not going for those pieces of content imo. And he's got some of the best utility in the game so you would most definitely use him imo. That being said, if you're lacking in ranked up Science champs, Void is another incredible option.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype is Chonke
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    @Etjama I went with Warlock. :)
    Warlock
    Luke9523 said:

@Etjama I went with Warlock. :)

Awesome! Don't think you'll regret it. You've got a lot of great champs though, hopefully you can get the rest up soon.