**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

CHAMPIONS THAT SERIOUSLY NEED TO BUFFED UPπŸ˜“

This game has many champs that lies in my favourite lists in real life but are average or meh level in game 😞.

I m requesting all team members please please πŸ₯Ί buff following champions.

1 - Symbiote Spider man
Reason : All other symbiote champs has klyntar mutation , so this spidey also needs klytar mutation.
Also he is my favourite champ in real life and also wanted to use him in game.

2- Hulk : he needs a little bit more rework..

Reason : Everyone knows hulk is one of the strongest mcu character. He deserves some aegon like rework.. like the more the combo Meter, the more harder he hits.
If combo meter lost,his furies get lost.

3: Agent Venom needs a fine rework.
4: Both ironfists
5: Unstoppable Collosus needs a big rework..
Reason : if Collosus is god tier why can't him. Also if we talk practically UC is little much stronger than Collosus, but in game scene is opposite..

I m requesting kabam members please take these champs into your view while buffing any champs... please!!!!!!

I personally want Symbiote spidey and hulk gets buffed

Spidey get klyntar mutation nothing more, he will be fun to use him.

Hulk furies gets stronger with combo meter..,πŸ™‚

Comments

• Options
    Paramanona_77Paramanona_77 Posts: 88 β˜…
    About the Hulk buff he is the strongest in the MCU however this is a game based on comics but other than that I’m excepting at least a god tier from kabam if they ever do buff him
  • Options
    GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123 β˜…
    Please if any kabam memeber watching this..Its my request

Look at corvus and champs like warlock, ghosts they got high damage and consider as god tier..

Please its my request again to buffed up symbiote spidey with klyntar mutation

Hulk furies get stronger with combo meter

In the End, just gonna say, Please!!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

About the Hulk buff he is the strongest in the MCU however this is a game based on comics but other than that I’m excepting at least a god tier from kabam if they ever do buff him

As strong as hulk is in the mcu the comic version just stomps this hulk. He is definitely the strongest hero in comics. In mcu you can make arguments for thor and captain marvel to be stronger than him.
  • Options
    Black_Doom9999Black_Doom9999 Posts: 2 β˜…
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…

As strong as hulk is in the mcu the comic version just stomps this hulk. He is definitely the strongest hero in comics. In mcu you can make arguments for thor and captain marvel to be stronger than him.
    I personally don’t even think it’s debatable, Cap Marvels strength is far superior to Hulk.