**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela R3 pre-buff

airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
So am I the only one that R3’d this lady pre-buff? I did it a couple months back because she basically cheesed the old cav global for cosmic and I wasn’t getting any luck on better 6* cosmics anyways. Also 4th R3 so it wasn’t a chase for thronebreaker, just liked her and apparently I’ll like her even more in a month.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If I had 27% more cosmic t5cc I would have her R3 because she and KG are my only 6* cosmic and I’m not TB yet. Might do her happily in light of her buff.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MARCUSPACK on Twitter/Twitch took Angela to r3 for TB
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Pretty cool man. If u like a champ do the rank up.
    And i really hope they give her a boost in Spacial attack and may be 1 or 2 utility.
    She is an exotic champ. Royalty.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    007md92 said:

Pretty cool man. If u like a champ do the rank up.
    And i really hope they give her a boost in Spacial attack and may be 1 or 2 utility.
    She is an exotic champ. Royalty.

My thoughts exactly. It helped that I was sitting on two cosmic T5CC’s but still, she’s fun to use and also a champ I can “turn my brain off” and do parry combos till the opponents dead. Plus she’s suicide friendly.

Now there’s only more upside coming, excited to see what the buff means for her.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    I know someone who was planning to R3 prebuff but didn't have the t5cc, he still is missing like 15%