**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why I think Kabam should refrain from doing this.

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is more of A suggestion btw. I think Kabam shouldn’t do so many of these events where you get Specific Shards from playing a Side Quest and open up a PHC or Cavalier Crystal. Yes I know that many people get really lucky with these but people like me who get a bunch of 3*s it so annoying because it doesn’t give a reason to play. Yes I know that people will disagree with this but this is more of a suggestion because lately I don’t have any reason to get on the game except for calendar rewards. For more information I’m a Cavalier Player.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    So the rewards on top of the Broken Heart Shards aren't enough? Okay.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    5k 6* shards, a load of iso, and a bunch of 5* shards aren’t enough? That’s all in the sq
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

You guys are missing the point. The main part of the event is the romance part and when you get a dupe of a character 5 times in a row of a three star there is nothing to enjoy

I am talking about the Shards solely. The solo objectives and Other Iso objectives are so helpful
    SWORD78 said:

Less then half of a 6* and some catalyst isn’t that helpful when you have stuff in the overflow due to lack of Tier 2 and Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts
    So you want more? Not Kabam’s fault. This side quest is loaded with rewards. Remember the Lunar New Year stuff is technically a side quest for this month too, and that gives a lot of units.
    SWORD78 said:

You guys are missing the point. The main part of the event is the romance part and when you get a dupe of a character 5 times in a row of a three star there is nothing to enjoy

I am talking about the Shards solely. The solo objectives and Other Iso objectives are so helpful
    So then play Epic and get that Romance Legendary crystal if you don't want to get 3*s.

So you want more? Not Kabam’s fault. This side quest is loaded with rewards. Remember the Lunar New Year stuff is technically a side quest for this month too, and that gives a lot of units.

I don’t want the main part of the event to be shard related

With the Epoch Shards out of 13 Crystals I pulled 12 3*s and 1 4*

With the Monster and Hunter Crystals I pulled all 3*s and

With the Romance Crystals I’ve pulled all 3*s

So no I don’t want more I want a change
    edited February 2021

SWORD78 said:

So then play Epic and get that Romance Legendary crystal if you don't want to get 3*s.
    I obviously am going to do that so I have some sort of win this month but I just hate these events that the main focus is Special Shard Related
    edited February 2021
    SWORD78 said:

Go get the 6* shards or the massive amount of units from the Lunar New Year event then. This is a really good event, and the crystals aren’t even the main focus.
    edited February 2021
    SWORD78 said:

But just because the main part of the event are the limited-edition crystals doesn't mean that the other rewards aren't good. In reality, it's not any different from other SQs.

SWORD78 said:

But just because the main part of the event are the limited-edition crystals doesn't mean that the other rewards aren't good. In reality, it's not any different from other SQs.
    It’s way different then other SQ at least in those I can get other rewards that are most of the time useful. Where am I going to use a dupe of a 3* that is almost at Max Sig
    SWORD78 said:

SWORD78 said:

It’s way different then other SQ at least in those I can get other rewards that are most of the time useful. Where am I going to use a dupe of a 3* that is almost at Max Sig
    But you're choosing not to pay attention to the other rewards outside of the Cav shards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'm with the OP on this one. Cav Crystals are a bad Reward system for Side Quests.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I'm with the OP on this one. Cav Crystals are a bad Reward system for Side Quests.

I love the direction they're going giving free Cavs like last December. <3

I love the direction they're going giving free Cavs like last December. <3</p>
    That's nice. I don't.
    I don't have an issue with the other Rewards, and I'm glad it's not just Cavs, but the Drop Rates are too wide for it to be that helpful when a small amount of other Resources could be better used. You might like the Cavs, I'm not a fan. To each their own.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Your luck is very bad mate. I would suggest to just save all the shards and pop them at
    when you get 10. The chances of getting 5 star will increase greatly.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I understand that the shards + normal rewards make up the quest here. But I agree that the main focus of a sq shouldn't be on the cav crystals. Too much Rng and I personally didn't like the pool in these romance cavs. However, atleast this time, there are proper additional rewards. I'm just worried about when the whole focus of sq is on cav crystals which I hope never happens.
    edited February 2021

SWORD78 said:

Your luck is very bad mate. I would suggest to just save all the shards and pop them at
    when you get 10. The chances of getting 5 star will increase greatly.

That’s what I do. I’ll pop at least 10 at a time and spin the rest and it’s 3*s and very rarely a 4*