**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An enquiry about GGC Thanos

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Admins,

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious

Is there any chance in future there will be a chance for GGC Thanos rework?

I understand he is rare and not in basic pull. So working on a champ no one owns will not be a priority.

Worked really hard to get him. Really want to rank him up and use him in map 5 aq and event quest.
But soo much resources, he is extremely underwhelmed both damage and animation wise. Looks really good though.

This is his details. It's so small it doesn't even have spacial 3 spacifics.

So is there any chance in the future?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I mean, I got him from leeching off my ally and then getting top 5, so now he deserves a buff! Make him op! But seriously, think he would be dead last on the buff list of champs bad enough to justify a buff
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got a 4* back in 2019 and I just wished I had a reason to R5 him.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I hope an admin replies. A little bit of info clarification would be enough.
    Really want to rank him up.

But it would be better if there is a chance for a future rework.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

That was just for LOLs. I also hope they rework him, there are so many great suggestions in the champ improvement thread, but we'll have to wait and see (unless @Kabam Miike drops a hint in here)
    Hehe. Yeah man finger crossed. I really hope he gets a rework in near future.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Don’t rank him up until he’s buffed. You won’t get an answer from Kabam here.