**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 champion bug? (Or maybe interaction I missed)

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I completed 6.2.6 today and the main person I used for the champion was bwcv. The weird thing was the heal on her sp2 while in curse of blood wasn’t working when the champion was at 10% health. (I’m pretty sure it worked earlier but I’m not 100% sure). So I know that the champion has a passive head block on him during this phase but I was under the impression that bwcv could still heal even though she wasn’t doing damage because of this lagacy video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pr9xwV_PpmA
So was it a bug that she wasn’t healing or was an unintended interaction happening in the video that was changed later? I now really wish I filmed some of my tries at the end of the fight but I was to caught up in beating him to think of that.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It was a bug, and still happens in some simular scenarios in the game.
    That one got fixed, as well ad other which I can't exactly remember now.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I believe morningstar had a similar interaction too when she was healing during the last 10% phase, they fixed that pretty quick though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    this is the thing that caused a Claire simp to get angry and complain that Morningstar could do it, which led to them nerfing Morningstar

sigh
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yep, what other's have said above. It nerfed both Morningstar and the champion for this boss but atleast it's not that hard anymore.