**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easiest Variant

ScaroladipoScaroladipo Posts: 122
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This poll is for players that are looking to do variant. Imo I think variant 6 is the easiest if you have the doom Synergy or venom, if not then variant 4.

Easiest Variant 63 votes

Variant 1(nobody should pick this sh!t
1%
Potat 1 vote
Variant 2
1%
Maxwell24 1 vote
Variant 3
1%
Crkwest 1 vote
Variant 4
49%
LuciusVorenusDuo_KulioThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxHammerbro_64DaphboyTheKillerSpork_Sham_QacobX_Factor_AgentSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeTripleUYENANSASHESKsp_2099Thoye3Iron_Spider7125PyrdaTheInfintySpideyFunko 31 votes
Variant 5
7%
GamerTendersquadJohnyBoyMaxLeeBroodyJC 5 votes
Variant 6
38%
CliffordcanBattle_GreninjaRockypantherxMobile_P0tat0dot_dittoWoody15KyusushuiBOX8RenaxqqBuffBeastJr_StarkHoitadoGiulioVentu99PuttPuttking_ov_scrubsDarkKnight646Yodabolt21ThantonRiptideBlackTuran 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Variant 4
    IKON said:

V4 from a pure difficulty stand point
    V6 if you consider difficulty to rewards ratio

^
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's very much Roster Dependant.

If for example someone happens to have a bunch of Tech Gods like Sentinel/Ghost/Guardian/Warlock/Ect. but at the same time having no good Mystics could mean Variant 3 would be the easiest for them and Variant 5 would be the Hardest.

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Variant 6
    I voted Variant 6, just because of that stupid Deadpool (X-Force) in Variant 4
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Variant 6
    The majority of v6 can be cheesed by 3*s if you have the time for it
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Variant 6
    V6 was mega easy. Maybe some struggled on DD boss, but it’s pretty straightforward
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    They all were pretty enjoyable except v5. I bet horseman cable just destroys v2.