**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mystic should I rank up?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After completing variant 6 I acquired a rank 4-5 mystic rank up gem. Now the only question is who to use it on. (Mystic is my strongest class with a r2 doom, and r5 BWCV) I also have two generic awakening gems if I were to go for scarlet witch or wanted to awaken one of them

Which mystic should I rank up? 27 votes

Sorceror supreme
70%
buffajrMagrailothos16wegnerkAdvRockypantherx_Sham_EtjamaCtfz35Thoye3MCOCHazzaBuffBeastŘïdđhįmJragonMaster170Crcrcrc[Deleted User]BlôdletterSilver_GooseSkygod69Xanatos 19 votes
Scarlet witch
18%
TendersquadRookiieEtherionGodMasterpuffWooptyfrickendoo 5 votes
Longshot
11%
JohnyBoyStebo_79jscott96 3 votes
Wait for sym supreme
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Accidentally posted this in general. My bad
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Sorceror supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme or Longshot will be great.

Why mention Symbiote Supreme, in particular? He's great, but with Doom and BWCV already, you don't need him. Take up someone you do have.

If it's about the Champion fight in 6.2.6, Doom does just fine in it. I'm sure I've seen posts suggesting Sorcerer Supreme is pretty amazing at it, too.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Sorcerer Supreme or Longshot will be great.

Why mention Symbiote Supreme, in particular? He's great, but with Doom and BWCV already, you don't need him. Take up someone you do have.

If it's about the Champion fight in 6.2.6, Doom does just fine in it. I'm sure I've seen posts suggesting Sorcerer Supreme is pretty amazing at it, too.

I’ve heard some really good things about Sym supreme, and I wasn’t really expecting a lot of people to vote for me to wait so it was kind of just filler
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch
    SW has a soft spot for me, but sorcerer is the way to go.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Sorceror supreme
    Sorc/Longshot