**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming event

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Hey guys, which is the nexf upcoming event that would need units spending, like the December Gifting event?

I have a few unita which i need to spend on mastery stones and wanted to know there's any major event that might be coming anytime soon?

Isn't the next one the 4th july which needa good number of units?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    4th of July is just unit deals. (And cash ones but that’s not what you’re asking)

Next unit gifting event is... December
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Gifting Event
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    4july probably need 15k them Mabye more but if u need your mastry sorted do it.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I meant next event which involves major units spending.

Like in the gifting event we used units to gift. So it used around 2100 units for me.

Similarly, which is the next event that might need unit spending, including unit deals.
    edited February 2021
    Gamer said:

4july probably need 15k them Mabye more but if u need your mastry sorted do it.

Ya...dont think I'd go for all the deals in it. Not worth grinding that much, especially being an intermediate f2p player. I might like to keep 4-5k units for it though.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Last year was a spring clean up event that had some extra deals to buy for units and cash. I do not know if it will be back but, I would guess it will be since last year it was successful.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Last year was a spring clean up event that had some extra deals to buy for units and cash. I do not know if it will be back but, I would guess it will be since last year it was successful.

Weren't those cash based though? That deadpool event where you got doubloons to spend?
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★

Weren't those cash based though? That deadpool event where you got doubloons to spend?
    you might be right. I know there was an event to spend units I thought they were all together but they could have been at different times.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    If you can, keep a reserve of at least 3k units. There could be a possibility of Vision sale.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

If you can, keep a reserve of at least 3k units. There could be a possibility of Vision sale.

Last time vision as a 5 Star was it was for 1.5k.
    Gamer said:

Last time vision as a 5 Star was it was for 1.5k.

Oh i see...better to keep a bit more taking inflation into consideration...haha