**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Max out stealth spider five star duped or duped five star killmonger

Biggumsss55Biggumsss55 Posts: 33
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I would just like some opinions on which would be better to max out first thanks guys
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Killmonger better than stealth
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    I would rank up stealth suit spider man, but I haven't played around too much with killmonger
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Stealthy for sure.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I like them both. I would say Stealthy, unless you plan on using them as a defender, in that case Killmonger.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Both amazing champions and you should rank up both imo, but I'd go Stealthy.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Got an Elsa?

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
    Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I feel bad for you and your poor life decisions.
    Only one of those three champs who don’t need their dupes, for good damage. Looks like a good life decision to me
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

Only one of those three champs who don’t need their dupes, for good damage. Looks like a good life decision to me
    If I were you, I'd just avoid talking about stuff you don't have any idea about. Cause Stealthy easily outdamages Elsa with the unawakened with his slow debuff.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

That’s wrong - stealthy doesn’t need his dupe to be great. Hits like a truck unawakened still
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Stealthy!
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

If I were you, I'd just avoid talking about stuff you don't have any idea about. Cause Stealthy easily outdamages Elsa with the unawakened with his slow debuff.
    You must mean his vulnerability debuff, not his slow debuff. You see the proof from Kamamcoc testing. That was maxed out stealth. Not more damage then Elsa DPH.

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Stealthy For Sure
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I mean, depends on what content you're looking for ect. I have both at r5, I use KM for the skill cav, and anything against Mr. Fantastic since he just crushes him. Stealthy helps against Thing and q bunch of stuff but it significantly less tanky. I would personally say stealthy, especially if high sig for prestige purposes. But neither are bad choices.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Stealthy is the better champion, nothing wrong with killmonger but just for what the champ can do, stealthy is better.
    edited February 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

You must mean his vulnerability debuff, not his slow debuff. You see the proof from Kamamcoc testing. That was maxed out stealth. Not more damage then Elsa DPH.

This is honestly hilarious. I got a good laugh out of this. First of all, Stealthy finished the fight faster than her. Second of all, he has 7 hit combos while a lot of Elsa's damage comes from DoT. Of course she's going to get more DPH. And I guess by your logic, Killmonger's damage is a lot better than Elsa's, right? Its way better in this list. Heck, so are Black Panther's and Massacre's. I guess their damage is much better too.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

What is wrong with you...., chill out
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

This is honestly hilarious. I got a good laugh out of this. First of all, Stealthy finished the fight faster than her. Second of all, he has 7 hit combos while a lot of Elsa's damage comes from DoT. Of course she's going to get more DPH. And I guess by your logic, Killmonger's damage is a lot better than Elsa's, right? Its way better in this list. Heck, so are Black Panther's and Massacre's. I guess their damage is much better too.
    Not my list. Feel free to interpret it anyway you want .

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I am chill. Always. What about feeling bad for someone making a horrible decision isn't chill?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you need raw damage plus an unstoppable counter, then go for stealthy. If you need a counter for Icarus, evades, and you have no decent bleeder, then go for KM.
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I'm interpreting it in the only way possible, dude. You're trying to interpret into an advantage for Elsa when math and logic themselves disagree with you
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I'm interpreting it in the only way possible, dude. You're trying to interpret into an advantage for Elsa when math and logic themselves disagree with you
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I don’t want to high jack OPs thread. We been down this road before.
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I don’t want to high jack OPs thread. We been down this road before.
    All good to me, we've had this conversation before. I just find it hilarious how you're trying to twist facts to prove a point that doesn't exist.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Got an Elsa?

I am chill. Always. What about feeling bad for someone making a horrible decision isn't chill?
    You use the term "horrible decision" as if they just chipped off 15 years of their life. It's their opinion and she obviously has advantages over him in certain scenarios.