Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Loyalty store update?

The loyalty store is pretty bland recently and it definitely needs an update. @Notsavage19 for the idea. If we were able to trade in the game, I’m not saying trade champions, that would break the game, but just simple things like T4CC or T1A. This week I opened up 15 T4CC crystals and didn’t get a single tech, meanwhile by incursion buddy has an overflow of tech T4CC which would help me a ton. If we could trade that would be a great add on in the game the loyalty could make the transaction go through and with the more rare the substance the more loyalty you have to pay to make the transaction go through. Thank you for reading this and remember to eat nuts and kick butts.