**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Evolution of Mcoc

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I understand the game has evolved so much. I understand that kabam team want to expand their creativity with animations. I understand they are a business. But at least make the game playable. Marvel contest of champions is a mobile game, not a console game so you guys need to do something to ensure the game is working as it should do on the mobile. Not crash there and there with tons of lags and handing you the device bug report template when it’s too much and not really helping you guys at all. I understand you are doing the bug report section to find the root cause, but the root causing all this are very deep in the game. Please consider to divert your attention more on ensuring the game is doing great. If you can’t then I’m starting to wonder that this game should be marked as an console game.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    @kabam Ahab. How is this thread counted as an strategy and tips section?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    The problem is if there don’t expand the creative. Of the game wil dies and the phone problem is that you’re device might get to old as I’m can se it happens over the years time I’m was a point had to buy new phone to keep op now I’m just don’t care. Playing for fun but I’m definitely getting yours points.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    If you can't put up with the bugs, then just don't play the game
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I don’t understand why people are saying if you can’t put up with playing bugs then don’t play. It makes me angry because same thing would be said against you if it was other way around. I play Mobil Call Of fury at iPad mini 5 and zero issues there. Call of duty mobile do have rich graphic and performance is great, but when it’s about mcoc it’s just crashing. I don’t think people should say it with ease “don’t play if you can’t put up with it”