It's time we unite the forum community!!

Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
Man it's been a while since I made a thread. Hopefully this goes well. (Psst mods, don't take this down, give this thread some time to shine)

I'll get straight to the point on this o e

Recently I've been realising how disconnected and broken the forum community is lately.
Whether it's been old and common faces getting banned or just stepping away from this place, to new faces whom we don't have the will to connect with. There's too many factors to name but I just don't feel that presence that made me want to join this place in the first place.

I don't think many of yall have noticed but I've been quitely stepping away from the forums but I'm willing to give it one last shot.

Which is why I'm shooting you, (yes you the person reading this) a question as to what we should do to bring everybody together and bring this place back to what it was.

If you've got any ideas post them down below. Some include Spideyfunko's summoner sitdowns or a certain thread that has been teased before, or a simple yet enjoyable activity everyone can participate in.

From a *concerned forum member*

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Your insight gives me insight.
  • GreanGrean Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Your insight gives me insight.

That insight that my insight gives you insight is insightful
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    There's no need to leave
    We can turn this around
    A couple of hours ago @SpideyFunko agreed to bring back the Summoner Sit Downs (nominating @Etjama please and thank you)
    @Hieitaku is bringing a lot of creativity to the forums
    Aaaaand I'll leave the rest to your imagination dear forums
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    It is the natural progression of the forums.

People come, people go. It has quiet spells, periods of harmony, and times of war.

The old guard leave, and new warriors shall take their place.

And through it all, there will be compensation threads. There will be RDT threads.

It is only a matter of time before the forums reset again. I feel that time drawing near once again.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

People come, people go. It has quiet spells, periods of harmony, and times of war.

And through it all, there will be compensation threads. There will be RDT threads.

It is only a matter of time before the forums reset again. I feel that time drawing near once again.

Honestly the most insightful thing I read recently was @slacker 's comment about how the forums are going to be outraged when we find out who is going to be buffed
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Honestly the most insightful thing I read recently was @slacker 's comment about how the forums are going to be outraged when we find out who is going to be buffed
    I mean...the forums never fail to be outraged at anything. It is pretty much the one thing you can absolutely count on and never fades with time
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I had a cool muffin today so maybe we could do something about that
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Summon the insightful ones.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Member Posts: 453 ★★★
    Grean said:

I had a croissant this morning, but I unisightfully called it a crescent.......... im sorry French Prime Minister

He understands your uninsightful mistake insightfully.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Member Posts: 453 ★★★
    Grean said:

Each insightful increases the insightful ability accuracy of her Shockingly insightful shocks

And then i insightfully look at the insightful health of the opponents to just see it dropping insightfully fast.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Junais said:

Grean said:

her attacks are SHOCKingly insightful

And her SHOCKingly insightful shocks gives some red insightful numberss
    Each insightful increases the insightful ability accuracy of her Shockingly insightful shocks
    And an Insightful SP2 does more damage if there is an Insightful active.
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Guys, maybe BWDO has it all wrong. Maybe we do too.

She builds up insight, like us.

But then she throws an sp3 and her insight is suddenly lost in place of cruelty.

I believe that some of us, especially the council which includes myself can occasionally use our potential insight to overshadow and belittle instead of enlighten and encourage.

We need to go past the cap of 50 insight and keep building. And most importantly we need to never use that sp3 to become cruel. Humility will fill us with more insight than we could possibly imagine.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Sincerely, Q
  • GreanGrean Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Guys, maybe BWDO has it all wrong. Maybe we do too.

She builds up insight, like us.

But then she throws an sp3 and her insight is suddenly lost in place of cruelty.

I believe that some of us, especially the council which includes myself can occasionally use our potential insight to overshadow and belittle instead of enlighten and encourage.

We need to go past the cap of 50 insight and keep building. And most importantly we need to never use that sp3 to become cruel. Humility will fill us with more insight than we could possibly imagine.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Sincerely, Q

*insightfully cries*
This discussion has been closed.