**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible apocalypse bug

DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Running mesmerize lane in 6.1.6. Using apocalypse for the lane. With the cable synergy im not getting stunned but even at 100 evade charges the opponent is still evading apocalypse 50% of the time. Am I missing an interaction with the node. Apocalypse at 100 charges is supposed to shut down evade by 100%.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Miles has 6.5% chance. Mesmerize gives 50% chance per hit. If reduced by 100% he should still have a negative 43.5% chance to evade. What am I missing in my math

Mesmerize gives 7% chance. Can’t touch this gives 50%.
  • Options
    50+7+6.5= 62.5% where does it increase above 100%
  • Options
    So quick update. The evade is shut down on all other fights on that node. The interaction is strictly happening with the miles morales fight. I would love some insight into why this party fight counters the apocalypse ability
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The chance to evade is 7% per spider sense charge and it can stack. At the start of the fight he has 5 which is 35% chance to evade. Once u add the evade chance from Cant Touch This and Mesmerise, it becomes 92%. Apoc reduces the chance to evade by a maximum of 100%. At the start of the fight, you will be stopping his evade but Miles gains 2 evade spider sense charges whenever you activate a special. Thats another 14% chance to evade which pushes his evade chance over the 100% Apoc reduces it by.

Apoc reduces evade chance not evade ability accuracy. There is a difference between the two.