**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    The quest is still tier1 for me eventho i bought all 5 caskets.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Junais said:

The quest is still tier1 for me eventho i bought all 5 caskets.

Same for me, too.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I already requested orange posts(admin posts) to be made sticky notes so that we don't have to search multiple threads in multiple sections to know if the issue is resolved. It would be a great QoL change.

Why do people still want to do everything on the first day, when it was clearly mentioned that you could hoard all your feathers and do it in a single day. You don't even need to claim the casket. I have not claimed them because
    1) Some items will simply go to my overflow which I don't want.
    2) We have more than 30 days to do the side event.

Unless its an event that has to be done everyday, please don't do the event on the first day. That's what youtubers are there for. :wink:
  • FroniusFronius Posts: 3

Bought all 5 caskets :'(
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    How much t5cc are the crystals for the tier 10 zone gauntlet?
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    New event bugged , I can still only see tier 4-5 and have got the first 5 caskets from odin armoury
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you're one of the unlucky players that either ran Tier 1 because of the unlock bug or you ran Tier 5 because of confusion over which Tier you were supposed to be running, the overall impact to your rewards should be minimal. I wrote up something about this situation here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253521/psa-dont-panic-if-you-think-you-did-the-wrong-thing-in-side-quest-today

Short version: compensation would be nice, but you probably haven't lost anything you're going to notice if you're Uncollected or higher.

That’s really not the point dude. If we as uncollected and up should be able to skip 1-5 that let us. They need be checking this stuff before goes live. It’s a constant issye
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Just wish the warning about unlocking the caskets was an in game message and just not on the forums. Wasted a ravens feather on tier 1 lmao. Guess I'm missing a day of good rewards.
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

We're definitely looking into this. For those of you Uncollected and higher, please feel free to hang on to your Feathers for now until we can provide you with an update here. Thank you for your cooperation!

We're sorry about the delay, but please be assured that it is top of our priority list!
    We hope to provide you with another update very soon.
    I can still only see t4-5 gauntlet and got my first 5 caskets
  • KathrynKathryn Posts: 7
    The uru fragments dont match the cost of the boxes.... can you replay to tiers to get these fragments?
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78

I got all the caskets first and it still made me do tier one. Now I have no feather </blockquote
    I did the same now I trust kabam can replenish the feathers

• RemagerRemager Posts: 1
    To confirm, you can only get each casket once.

285 Uru for casket 6-9 @ 10 Uru a day = 29 days with 5 days to spare for 50 extra pointless Uru with nothing to spend it on?

• sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    So I need to purchase casket tier 5 to play tier 5 gauntlet fight? How bout 6-9?
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    I admit didn’t do it correctly the first time. But since I have purchased everything. With the new feather I still don’t have tier 6.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Oh man its just over complicated. I did not understand the event and started from tier 1. Now I bought Odin Acient winters 5 and still see tier 1 and 2. So screwed.

And Kabam support doent work either. The support platform was changed and I cant sent the email to the team. What shoud I do now @Kabam Miike ?
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78
    edited March 2021

Still not where it should be and support doesn't work to leave a ticket. Really disappointed guys
  • Devil291Devil291 Posts: 11
    JessieS said:

See all bought and it only allowed me to play tier 5.

I'm also having the same problem
  • zaqataczaqatac Posts: 4
    When will this issue with the 1st 5 tiers not being unlocked get fixed?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    My tiers are unlocked, I waited to do it after I 100% cav
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    This is why I never ever do side quest on day 1.. you might lose resources.. you might get banned exploiting a bug.. your rewards may be delayed.. you might lose part of rewards..😬
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

@DNA3000 as you are good with calculations, if we only do just tier 6 will we be able to get all baskets ? I see only tier 9 has 11 Uru so we will miss only 7 Uru . Right ? (Offcorse less quest rewards )

Also if we want extra t5cc we should keep 7 feathers for God tier to do 7 runs before end of event, right ?

Don't think you can do that. You'll have to run each tier at least once. You can't buy the next casket without running that tier at least one time.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Will all the opponents be the same? Just asking so I can decide weather to r4 my havok or not.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Will all the opponents be the same? Just asking so I can decide weather to r4 my havok or not.

Tiers 6 had the same opponents in 2 runs. Now, tier 7 or above we won't know for a few days.