**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

@DNA3000 as you are good with calculations, if we only do just tier 6 will we be able to get all baskets ? I see only tier 9 has 11 Uru so we will miss only 7 Uru . Right ? (Offcorse less quest rewards )

Also if we want extra t5cc we should keep 7 feathers for God tier to do 7 runs before end of event, right ?

Don't think you can do that. You'll have to run each tier at least once. You can't buy the next casket without running that tier at least one time.
    You buy them with Uru you can save them and buy all at the end just like we bought 5 today. Tier6 and above all give 10 Uru except tier 9. So technically you can earn same amount of Uru by running just tier 6 as 7 and 8

No, you must complete each tier once to purchase that tier.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

@DNA3000 as you are good with calculations, if we only do just tier 6 will we be able to get all baskets ? I see only tier 9 has 11 Uru so we will miss only 7 Uru . Right ? (Offcorse less quest rewards )

Also if we want extra t5cc we should keep 7 feathers for God tier to do 7 runs before end of event, right ?

Don't think you can do that. You'll have to run each tier at least once. You can't buy the next casket without running that tier at least one time.
    You buy them with Uru you can save them and buy all at the end just like we bought 5 today. Tier6 and above all give 10 Uru except tier 9. So technically you can earn same amount of Uru by running just tier 6 as 7 and 8

I think you are not getting what I am saying.

If I just Run tier 6 for next 28 days (28 feathers) I will get 280 Uru + 5 extra Uru we got already. That's 285 Uru which bus enough to buy all Tier Baskets

I understand what your saying. You want to only run tier 6 to buy each casket. But you will have to run 7 8 and 9 at least one time each.
  • Masey83Masey83 Posts: 4
    edited March 2021
    So I bought the caskets 1-5... That all worked fine. Bought casket 6, I got none of the rewards... No 5* shards, legendary crystal, none of it. And also..... Tier 7 hasn't appeared. 😔
    You buy caskets with the uru once you've finished said tier, the feathers are just for entering the quest.
    _Sham_ said:

Masey83 said:

So I bought the caskets 1-5... That all worked fine. Bought casket 6, I got none of the rewards... No 5* shards, legendary crystal, none of it. 😔

How can you buy caskets 6? No one got enough feathers yet to buy it lol
    Upon relooking at it, I may have made a boob, you are right, I don't have enough uru.... I'll go sit in the corner now 🙈
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    _@Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

If I just Run tier 6 for next 28 days (28 feathers) I will get 280 Uru + 5 extra Uru we got already. That's 285 Uru which bus enough to buy all Tier Baskets

I understand what your saying. You want to only run tier 6 to buy each casket. But you will have to run 7 8 and 9 at least one time each.
    Did we ran tier 1 to 5 to buy casket 1 to 5 ? No , We only bought it with Uru. Why can't we buy tier 6 to 9 with Uru ?
    That is because you are Uncollected and above.

In order to unlock the next level of COAW (say 8), you need to make one pass of the Tier Gauntlet (7). The next step is to have sufficient Uru to purchase the items.

The possible mis-step is that the Tier Gauntlet you can clear comfortably may drop out if not careful.
    _Sham_ said:

_@Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Did we ran tier 1 to 5 to buy casket 1 to 5 ? No , We only bought it with Uru. Why can't we buy tier 6 to 9 with Uru ?

In order to unlock the next level of COAW (say 8), you need to make one pass of the Tier Gauntlet (7). The next step is to have sufficient Uru to purchase the items.

The possible mis-step is that the Tier Gauntlet you can clear comfortably may drop out if not careful.
    So it's better to just run tier 6 and save Uru and not buy the casket 6 till end. And also keep 3 feathers to do 1 run in 7,8,9 and 7 feathers for tier 10 to get t5cc ? Right?
    Yes, that is how I understand it for the moment unless game developer tweak some thing in the midst of fixing bugs.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Side quest is basically redundant after a few runs. Only those who are going for the last casket would be grinding it daily.

Other who won't be doing more than 6-7 tiers will be done with the sq after completing it once to unlock the next casket.

With my calculations, i would have around 24 feathers left once i do till tier 6. These won't be of any use to me after doing tier 6. So because, i might not be able to do higher tier quests. Still learning and building my skills.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

_@Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

So it's better to just run tier 6 and save Uru and not buy the casket 6 till end. And also keep 3 feathers to do 1 run in 7,8,9 and 7 feathers for tier 10 to get t5cc ? Right?
    Run 25 runs of tier 6, then 1 run each of 7,8,9 and Then save 7 feathers for tier 10

_Sham_ said:

_@Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

Run 25 runs of tier 6, then 1 run each of 7,8,9 and Then save 7 feathers for tier 10
    Have second thoughts. In this way, it is most likely burning units, revives and potions to run higher tier gauntlets. Will try improve skills and rosters.
  • ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Posts: 30
    Can someone confirm....do we need to buy casket 6 to open casket 7 ?....My game had no issues....tier 5 and tier 6 unlocked as i bought the first 5 caskets.....used the 1 feather from in game mail to clear tier 6 directly (DID NOT DO TIER 5)....now Tier 6 casket is open but tier 7 is locked....Also in side quest I cannot see the tier 7 difficulty.....
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    What a mess. I don't know if Kabam can fix it.

Can someone confirm....do we need to buy casket 6 to open casket 7 ?....My game had no issues....tier 5 and tier 6 unlocked as i bought the first 5 caskets.....used the 1 feather from in game mail to clear tier 6 directly (DID NOT DO TIER 5)....now Tier 6 casket is open but tier 7 is locked....Also in side quest I cannot see the tier 7 difficulty.....

Yes.

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    So basically rewards are trash until tier 10, which will be super difficult (for me anyway).

Unless there are other rewards I don't see? If not I see no reason to bother doing this.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Ezra7676 said:

So basically rewards are trash until tier 10, which will be super difficult (for me anyway).

Unless there are other rewards I don't see? If not I see no reason to bother doing this.

Are 2 1/2 5 stars, with one being a nexus as well as all the daily awards not good enough for you?
    Ezra7676 said:

3500 5* shards
    5000 6* shards
    1 Fully formed 5* Crystal
    1 5* Nexus Crystal
    1 5* AG Crystal
    3 t5cc 2% (Casket)
    Upto 7 t5cc 2% (tier 10/God Tier)
    What else do you want?
  • VandallghVandallgh Posts: 36
    This Quest is bugged. I have bought 5 caskets and only tiers 1 and 2 appears. I will save my feathers until they fix it.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Is it not fixed only for people who did it while it was bugged? I didn't get to it until later in the day, bought the 5 caskets and did two runs of tier 6, seems to be running as it should for me at least.

Nope. Got an ally mate who is Cav. He ran it later and could only do Tier 5. Tier 6 didn’t unlock for him.

Dr. Zola
  • Crysthian_ArnonCrysthian_Arnon Posts: 11
    Ebony_Naw said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update: March 3, 2021

Please note that the VALHALLA VICTORIES - VANQUISHING BLOWS SOLO EVENT has been updated. Changes will be effective tomorrow, March 4, 2021 @ 10AM (PT). Please quit and start a new session if you do not see the changes.
    Sounds good, but updated how? Updated so that it doesn't take over 100 fights, but for the same milestones? Updated so that it takes the same number of fights, but with better rewards?
    I calculated the total of fight per day and gave it up easily....
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Can i do quest 6 multiple times to get Uru fragments and buy all the Casket.. I'm more interested in Casket than the quest rewards.. And since I need few t1 Alfa it would be win win for me..
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Ezra7676 said:

3500 5* shards
    5000 6* shards
    1 Fully formed 5* Crystal
    1 5* Nexus Crystal
    1 5* AG Crystal
    3 t5cc 2% (Casket)
    Upto 7 t5cc 2% (tier 10/God Tier)
    What else do you want?
    He wants a fully form t5cc anda 6* Nexus. Like can they get anymore greedier? XD
    rdxevil said:

Can i do quest 6 multiple times to get Uru fragments and buy all the Casket.. I'm more interested in Casket than the quest rewards.. And since I need few t1 Alfa it would be win win for me..

Yes but to unlock a specific Casket you have to do that tier Quest once for example to buy Casket 7 you need the uru fragments and have to do tier 7 Quest once. So the best shot is to do 25 tier 6 quests then buy Casket 6, Do 1 tier 7 Quest then buy Casket 7, 1 tier 8 Quest and Buy Casket 8 and 1 tier 9 quest then buy casket 9.
    This way you would have to do difficult tier quests once each and will get all the rewards.

And for those rewards i guess its worth popping some pots/revives/boosts in later tier quests
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Am I the only one that still can’t see tier 6 quest even though it should be available?
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Is this how it's supposed to look?