Best Synergy Teams

LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Can people list some of the best 2 or 3 synergy teams to help out newer player. Please also list what they do to help.

I used Abom and Red Guardian al lot for Variant 6. SInce Abom get poison on his attacks.
Killmonger, Void and Sabertooth. adds a Regen for Void (when he applies a debuff) and Killmonger (when he purifies a debuff) and Sabertooth can avoid Masochisms.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
    Thanks for the idea @Jakharrk. This was your idea just modified.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    blade ghost rider and starky. It was really good back then but has fallen off a bit but it is IMO still the most viable synergy to use until act 6
  • GreanGrean Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ghost + wasp + hood + kingpin + Havok = deathnesses
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Quake, Nick, CMM
    Ghost, Wasp, Hood
    Omega Red, Guardian, Sabretooth

These are some of the best trinities in Endgame content imo.
    Etjama said:

Quake, Nick, CMM
    Ghost, Wasp, Hood
    Omega Red, Guardian, Sabretooth

These are some of the best trinities in Endgame content imo.

Speaking of Nick Fury and Quake and Cmm. I would add in X force Dead pool or Gold pool to get the restoration kit to get rid of one debuff helps if you run suicides.
    Grean said:

I do not know this Synergy what does it do with King Pin and Havok. I know the part with ghost, hood and wasp. Can you explain. Thanks.
  • GreanGrean Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Grean said:

I do not know this Synergy what does it do with King Pin and Havok. I know the part with ghost, hood and wasp. Can you explain. Thanks.
    Ghost + wasp + hood = you know

Havok + wasp = plasma charges from parry

Kingpin + hood = Some kind of debuff immunity?
  • Woody15Woody15 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    For a newer player that has no experience at all? Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Hawkeye. It's a simple health and attack boost synergy team. Very basic, but helpful for a newer player

Edit: Totally didn't read the part about doing Variant 6. So disregard my suggestion haha
    Woody15 said:

For a newer player that has no experience at all? Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Hawkeye. It's a simple health and attack boost synergy team. Very basic, but helpful for a newer player

Edit: Totally didn't read the part about doing Variant 6. So disregard my suggestion haha

That is an excellent suggestion taking everyone gets them at a very low star level. Thanks.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Member Posts: 182
    Domino + Red Hulk + Masacre. Parry stun and heavy. Easy and big damage.