**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I saw this a bit late

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

I saw this a bit late, but it's still nice. Thanks!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    You’re the wan-da I need
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Since vision isn't actually a dude, is Wanda the first lgbtq character in the comics?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Grean said:

Since vision isn't actually a dude, is Wanda the first lgbtq character in the comics?

I mean....Wiccan and Hulkling is way more obvious a pick there...Vision identifies as male, so that argument's tough to make.
    YoMoves said:

Grean said:

I mean....Wiccan and Hulkling is way more obvious a pick there...Vision identifies as male, so that argument's tough to make.
    There is also iceman and valkyrie
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

and we're off the rails

Grean said:

and we're off the rails
    lol

Grean said:

and we're off the rails
    Just realized you're out of jail
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Grean said:

Wiccan and Hulkling are the first two characters I think of when I think Marvel and lgbtq

isn’t tommy like bi now too?

YoMoves said:

Grean said:

Wiccan and Hulkling are the first two characters I think of when I think Marvel and lgbtq

Yea he was with patriot or something
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

YoMoves said:

Grean said:

It's iceman that was the 1st

YoMoves said:

Grean said:

It's iceman that was the 1st
    Nope, loki was the first