**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Strange DV interaction

Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
I haven't played DV in a while, so I'm a bit fuzzy about how he works, but Even combos should place Brother Daniel on himself and Odds should place it on the opponent, right?

This is in 6.3.6, Thunderstruck path:

DV is placing BD on Wasp even though he has a combo of 0, which as far as I remember, was an "even" combo for his abilities, which he shouldn't be doing.

Thunderstruck+AAR is hella annoying...

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Did you get hit at any point? This happens to me when fighting him if he decides to shorten his combo and dash back. Had to restart a few fights because of that. And coincidentally it happened to me agaisnt this vodooo too

Yeah, a few times. It shouldn’t be happening regardless, though, right?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,531 ★★★★★
    It could be dependent on combo he had but does look odd i havent fought him for a while but 0 should keep the v sign green even if loss combo
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    A Combo of 1 will be hidden which can cause him to swap the Passives, but you clearly have a Combo of 3 there which would've reset his Combo Meter to an Even 0.
    Unless he's got a Unique Node I'm not thinking of, I'd say it's bugged...