**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone know why is this happening?

KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
https://youtube.com/watch?v=x5SsziWaUOc
6.2 sinister boss is taking allmost no damage from quake. Is there anything i am missing?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Caustic temper node: You need to have a fury buff to do normal damage.
  • Options
    Oh yeah. I forgot abt that . Thx
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I brought Heimdall and Angela to get the fury. I know @SpideyFunko quaked him down without a fury though.
  • Options

Riptide said:

I brought Heimdall and Angela to get the fury. I know @SpideyFunko quaked him down without a fury though.

I did. Was pretty fun, but took like 30 minutes. Hope you have strong thumbs
    U had to ask . I got a small sprain on my thumb or something like that last week . I still cant strain it much, it feels like something pulling from the upper side of the thumb.
  • Options
    Riptide said:

I have heimdall but sadly no angela. This is going to be another roadblock like crossbones. Come on kabam , give me a hyperion already.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Dumb question, but do you have Hela? She has the same synergy with Heimdall.

Not optimal, but Warlock can do the fight with either versions of Ultron or Vision - its the robot uprising synergy. Just parry / heavy so you always have a bleed on. When sinister throws his SP1, and the bleed back at you, it will trigger trigger a 6 second fury. Not a huge window, but you'll have him heal blocked so you get 100% of the damage.
  • Options
    Honestly it is pretty weird. For some nodes that reduce your attack by 90% quake works as normal but for this she has the reduced damage.
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

Not optimal, but Warlock can do the fight with either versions of Ultron or Vision - its the robot uprising synergy. Just parry / heavy so you always have a bleed on. When sinister throws his SP1, and the bleed back at you, it will trigger trigger a 6 second fury. Not a huge window, but you'll have him heal blocked so you get 100% of the damage.

I dont have hela or warlock . Actually looking at it my best options right now r quake or darkhawk (poison immunity). Honestly Its giving me crossbones flashback where i have to defeat him without a champ with poison immunity.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Honestly it is pretty weird. For some nodes that reduce your attack by 90% quake works as normal but for this she has the reduced damage.

Maybe ill have to do it like domino. Start quaking quick . Ill try once more.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

H3t3r said:

Maybe ill have to do it like domino. Start quaking quick . Ill try once more.
    That will not work you must have a fury buff.
  • Options

• Options
    Do I have any good option?
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko Were u using r4 or r5 quake?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

@SpideyFunko Were u using r4 or r5 quake?

Rank 5
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

Warlock is very optimal for this fight. You will get the poison by hitting sinister and the fury is very easily maintained. No need to parry heavy.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

I think kingpin might be helpful. He's got a fury and shrugs poison.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    @Sarvanga1_ good spot; kingpin plus hood, 100% debuff shrug on kingpin and he gets a fury on his triple heavy.

Aside from that @KRoNX1 I don't think you can even unit past it, except with God like quake play.

As you are level 55, I'm assuming you haven't 100% act 4 for the mastery points or act 5 for the two extra t5b? If you haven't, could be an idea to try that first. Or variants.

Until you get a proper counter, or huge unit stash.
  • Options

@Sarvanga1_ good spot; kingpin plus hood, 100% debuff shrug on kingpin and he gets a fury on his triple heavy.

Aside from that @KRoNX1 I don't think you can even unit past it, except with God like quake play.

As you are level 55, I'm assuming you haven't 100% act 4 for the mastery points or act 5 for the two extra t5b? If you haven't, could be an idea to try that first. Or variants.

Until you get a proper counter, or huge unit stash.

Your assumption is correct. I didn't explore either yet. I forgot abt kingpin. I'll rank up kingpin and try one more time. Even if it doesn't work ( I think it will) I can start v6 with him. I already completed v4 .
  • Options
    I always wanted to rank up kingpin anyway.
  • Options
    Thx everyone