Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Black Widow Deadly Origins tune up

In my opinion, I think Black Widow is a fun and super enjoyable champ with good damage. I just wish she had more utility or more damage. Either one of these would make more useful in regular questing. An easier way to access more ability accuracy reduction. She has a 40 percent chance to shock opponents, I wish she had a chance to reduce ability accuracy also. So when insight is active she can reduce upto 100 percent on medium attack which could be useful in situations. Maybe a lil bit more damage on basic attacks or shock would be a super nice touch in my opinion. Let me know what you think?

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Lmao what? She doesn’t need a tuneup
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Yea, she doesn't need it but would be nice, if there is a way to get 100 percent ability accuracy on those mediums.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

Yea, she doesn't need it but would be nice, if there is a way to get 100 percent ability accuracy on those mediums.
    as nice as that would be, she's already in the top 1/3 of all champs. She doesn't need a tune-up
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No need for a tune up
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,081 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

It would be nice if Aegon started with 999 combo too.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    let me guess you got her as a 6* and now you want a buff cuz shes worse than nick fury. Shes really good imo especially for cav eq