**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally I got him!!!!!!!😍😍😍🀩🀩

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 β˜…β˜…
Hey guys! I'm a super duper fan of HUMAN TORCH
I got him at last I had pleaded god and kabam to give me human torch finally it happened, he obtained from side quest master difficulty legendary crystal
I had ranked him up

I having a doubt I need to awaken him or not

Finally I got him!!!!!!!😍😍😍🀩🀩 85 votes

Definitely yes
45%
DrZolaTendersquadJadedAjisdopeThatGuyYouSaw235Thecrusher_9756Kade7175Moosetiptronicheartbreakid_22Dr_Z01dbergTotalMonster109ProximaMidnight_8EdwxnAaronc94Annihilator13_Adil08LeoZedTheInfintyRenaxqqParam1988 39 votes
Maybe
54%
DrenlinGeshioFoxhero007AspenLvernon15EB54Rbk19ThaComeUpAdvTitoBandito187AleorSbkruebwingedWarrior2099H3neRyHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809Username19273Sarvanga1_LegionnaireKsp_2099 46 votes

Comments

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 β˜…β˜…
    Congrats. He is awesome and he does not need to be awakened, but if you do make him high sig. That will give you the best chance to get your prefight back for the next fight.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    How do i play him? Have him but dont know his play style..
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    Definitely yes

No, he doesn't need the Awakening. It's fairly easy to Flame On even without activating the Pre-fight Ability. That option is usually reserved for the final Boss or some super OP Champ like Doom.

@Primerprime5 I have doom at r3
    Definitely yes

Barani7da said:

No, he doesn't need the Awakening. It's fairly easy to Flame On even without activating the Pre-fight Ability. That option is usually reserved for the final Boss or some super OP Champ like Doom.

@Primerprime5 I have doom at r3
    I mean, when you're using him against Doom. You need some damage right out of the gate at that point, and that's when you activate it.
    Ohhhh! I can get it . @Primerprime5
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Definitely yes
    I used a generic on my 5* HT when he was first released. Never once regretted it. Now he’s maxed out and my 6* is rank 3.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    He doesn't need it but you're obviously a big fan and you have a couple of AG to use, so go for it.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why is no not an option
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    Awakening is not needed and even when awakened it seems to take 3 or 4 fights to get a 2nd persistent charge with him, mine is only 60 sig so I’m sure that increases, basically save his nova flame for bosses as mentioned earlier
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50 β˜…
    Definitely yes
    I envy you. I can't seem to get him in any way.
    At least one of us finally got him, congrats πŸŽ‰πŸ‘
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    His sig ability only allows him a chance to activate the prefight again. My 5* is sig 100 and it's never available a second time and I'm not dumping stones into him over quake, beardo, void, red guardian and others since the chance is so slim and rarely needed more than once a path anyway.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    Oh, I didn't notice you have 2 crystals there. I'd probably use it on void, shulk and capiw first. With two gems ht deserves it imo
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    My dream pull right there😍😍
  • Definitely yes
    I got a 5 star rank 4 Torch awakened with a science gem sig 105. I think if you're gonna do a lot aw and act 6 and abyss yes. If not , no.
    Definitely yes

I got a 5 star rank 4 Torch awakened with a science gem sig 105. I think if you're gonna do a lot aw and act 6 and abyss yes. If not , no.

@GeneralGamer I'm pushing for uncollected 1 quests ahead to uncollected.
    Definitely yes

Why is no not an option

@Nigelthornberry before adding option 3 I had posted the discussion
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe
    Save it for sure. I have 2 science and 3 Genetic awakening gems and a maxed out unduped 5* Human Torch but I will not use it until I look forward for abyss.
    Definitely yes
    I had used gem on him.