**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Theory about New Buffs [Slight WandaVision Spoilers]

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
In case you didn't read the whole title, I'm warning you, I'm not spoiling anything, I'm just going to theorize, but if you don't want to hear anything that might remotely happen, don't scroll past this point. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, we obviously know that there are 2 value only updates and 2 moderate updates for next month. Angela has been confirmed to be one of the value only, which means an increase in numbers update. This proves that Kabam is willing to buff champs that players enjoy liking, don't think are very bad, and that lots of people have ranked up. This brings up my prediction for the first moderate update. MEPHISTO. I believe that Mephisto will show up in the new Doctor Strange movie if not in WandaVision. Mephisto is a champ that I enjoy using. I had the 4* when I just started out with the game, and his abilities are really fun and different. He can regen as a safeguard, and while he is regening, he takes no damage. Also, he has some pretty good power drain on his SP3, and the Aura of Incineration can really help against non-incinerate immunes. He is a good defender, and he's very annoying when you don't have an incinerate immune. I think if he got a moderate update, he could go along with other good mystics and create a nullifying ability. For example, it could be on his SP1, he removes half of all buffs from the opponent. For each buff nullified, he places an incinerate in the opponent. Also, there could be a way to activate Aura of Incineration on command. He could be up there in the likes of Immortal Abomination where if you don't have a champion with the right immunity, you're in a very bad spot. I don't really have any big ideas for who the other moderate update and value only update would be, but just for the fun of it, I say Vision AOU gets a moderate update with an invisibility/phase mechanic, and Agent Venom gets a numbers update and he becomes a top-tier defender.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    watch Mephisto not show up at all
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

watch it be mordo instead

watch it be mordo instead
    don’t think it’ll be him either
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It will likely just be 4x female character's.
    So Angela, Elektra, Guillotine and maybe Phoenix for example.

why likely? do you know something we don't? SPILL THE BEANS
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★

Isn’t March Women’s History Month? I think it was March last year we had the all women’s boss rush.
    Matty_Ice said:

Isn’t March Women’s History Month? I think it was March last year we had the all women’s boss rush.
    you're right, it is. my dumb self thought that it's still January, and the buffs are for February.

I can't reveal much.

OH MY GOD
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Watch it be Nightmare which will leave us still guessing on who the updates will be for mcoc
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think

Angela
    Vision AOU

Mephisto
    Starlord.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I think

Angela
    Vision AOU

Mephisto
    Starlord.

I don’t think they’ll buff starlord. It’s true he doesn’t have modern utility but he can still have really good damage even though it’s not super practical.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I also think that Mephisto would get a numbers only buff if he gets buffed which would help him and would make him better. It’s a good theory