**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Valentines & Red envelopes for trade

Greetings. Anyone looking to trade? I have 16 Valentines & 11 Red envelopes.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Better to not trade with anyone on global or forum...scammers lurking in corners. Try it with someone in you alliance.
  • Better to not trade with anyone on global or forum...scammers lurking in corners. Try it with someone in you alliance.

You're right, thanks for the advice. I only came here because I can't find anyone in my alliance to trade with.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I’m in the same situation. It’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable with it, we can do it one by one or however you want to do it, I am also having trouble trading them away
  • Greetings. Anyone looking to trade? I have 16 Valentines & 11 Red envelopes.

I’m in the same situation. It’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable with it, we can do it one by one or however you want to do it, I am also having trouble trading them away
    What's your ign?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

This could be a nice way of doing it. One by one.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

What's your ign?
    Same as here. I traded most of mine away so I only have a few, but I’ll trade my last couple to you if you want
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

What's your ign?
    Completely disregarding the advice not to gift strangers is tight!