**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who up for Act6.1 (crossbone)

WollefWollef Posts: 43
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I have some difficulty with crossbone poison in act 6.1...i wonder if Immortal abomination will be immune to this poison node ? Or should I up robotics characters ? Or should I do it without any up and go with Hulk ragnarok, Mysterio and other robotics ?

Who up for Act6.1 (crossbone) 29 votes

Immortal Abomination
6%
[Deleted User]General Br3eze 2 votes
Warlock
75%
DrZolaRCunhaThatGuyYouSaw235Xva23KRANꓘSarvanga1_AstoundsBerjibsThoye3ZeBlahA7madD1wJr_StarkEtherealitySaltE_Wenis69odishika123AmnetiesWill3808anaLysis_RiptideKRoNX1 22 votes
Guillotine 2099
13%
Luke9523Ksp_2099XanatosWooptyfrickendoo 4 votes
Nebula
3%
nus91 1 vote
Medusa
0%
Hulk ragnarok
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Guilly 2099 or Warlock. Both should absolutely steamroll him if you can play them well. I only picked G2099 because that's who I used. But Warlock would be just as good.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Thanks dude !! Did you known if Abomination Immortal is poison immune, look he can take that poison node ? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Warlock
    He is the best option for him with passive heal block and poison immunity.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Guys, just a small doubt, were you all able to outdamage the vigor timer? How did you manage it?
  • Options
    Warlock

Guys, just a small doubt, were you all able to outdamage the vigor timer? How did you manage it?

Thats why i said warlock. He can heal block crossbones
  • Options
    Warlock
    I personally used units man becuz i didnt have a poison immune champ at that time.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★

I didn’t. Just used heal block.
  • Options
    Guillotine 2099

Going into the fight with Guilly2099 at her 100 combo metre. Warlock is probably the better option, but I didn't have him at the time.
  • Options
    Guillotine 2099
    Oh, and units.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Warlock
    I also kicked his ass once with r5 boosted Medusa, only One revive used
  • Options
    edited February 2021

So I guess i will go with warlock and mysterio ? To bad than Immortal abomination is not poison immune....
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Warlock
    Wollef said:

So I guess i will go with warlock and mysterio ? To bad than Immortal abomination is not poison immune....

Warlock looks to be the best counter. If possible, R4 him before fighting Crossbones.

I used a R4 Sentinel, which took me 3 revives. You can pretty much easily finish the fight within 1-2 revives. Good Luck :smiley:
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is the best option for that fight by far.
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I don't know if you have a 5star Aegon. That's who I used, he's mostly biohazard immune b4 I get to crossbones
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Ibom is "immune" to all poisons, he'll have the debuffs on him but take no damage. Warlock would be best imo since he'll passively heal block and with the power node you won't want to keep pushing CB to sp2 to use yours and that'll cost you a good bit of damage.

Oh thanks you !!!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock. So simple fight with him and you can even get to sp2 while cb has only one bar of power when he is healing.