**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling Champions problem

I am guilty of this and yeah it makes me a bit upset. I had a free 3 star yondu from kabam and i used it to beat kang. Then I had gotten a 4 star yondu and sold my 3 star yondu and not the best descsion. Yondu was really bad in the act 4 so i kind of stopped using him. I think you should not sell champions since you can use them in the multiverse arenas to get, gold, iso and Arena crystals and etc.

Moral of The Post: Don't sell your champions no matter what the rarity.

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    So, my dude you are not the first one to give this moral. Never sell your champions and stop spamming on forums. We all know it more than you for sure.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

Yondu was really bad in the act 4 so i kind of stopped using him.

Why do you say Yondu is bad in Act 4?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Not sure why selling champs is even a thing when the trade-off is so bad. It's so bad that it feels like an intentional noob trap, but I don't see the benefit for Kabam.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    This game rewards patience and punishes inpatience (unless you're a whale with deep pockets). Selling those champs to get you enough for your next 4 or 5 star is a shortcut you'll regret taking later. Especially if you sold decent champs only to pull a meme, which is what normally happens.
    The next special event is always just around the corner.