**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Boost warning

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
When a boost is about to run out a thing should pop up saying 2 minutes remaining or something. It isn't that important but when i am running boost I sometimes lose track of time on them
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,349 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a you problem. You always have access to how much time remains.
  • Options

Sounds like a you problem. You always have access to how much time remains.

lol i knew someone would say this. It isn't me its just that the game should give you a heads up just like it does when you are going into a fight with low health. It's not a game changing thing just a QOL thing
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 196 ★★
    I kind of like that idea. I mean I keep an eye on it but if you did not have to do that it would save some time and just be nice to have. Not a required thing just a nice thing. Especially when you are running rainbow boost for content. It can be hard to keep checking to make sure something does not run out during a fight that you might want it for.
  • Options

I kind of like that idea. I mean I keep an eye on it but if you did not have to do that it would save some time and just be nice to have. Not a required thing just a nice thing. Especially when you are running rainbow boost for content. It can be hard to keep checking to make sure something does not run out during a fight that you might want it for.

also constant checking waste time so I though if the warning was there it would allow you to maximize your boost time
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    If I'm popping a 15 minute boost I set a 15 minute timer then jump in the game and use it so my phones timer goes off when the boost is about to - works fine for me
  • Options
    i like this idea, it would be a nice qol improvement
  • Options

i like this idea, it would be a nice qol improvement

yea