**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really small arena improvement that can benefit all grinders in a huge way

I already put this suggestion in another thread, but no one looked at it, that's why i'm opening my own thread
As an hardcore grinder in arena, I’m asking if is possible to have the champs already used that need help at the bottom and the champs ready to use at the top of the screen when starting another streak, the reverse of what is actually
I’m not asking many help really now, only for my 5* champs and for 4* at R5 cause took to much time, and the help system is broken, i ask help for the champ already use, and after few minutes i have to ask help for same champs again
This can be a really good improvement for grinders like me, cause everyone in this case can decide, after complete a full round with all the champs, if he want send helps or no in that moment, saving some time that we use to scroll down to reach the champs ready to use everytime
Please, look into this
Thanks

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I would just prefer once you slot a lineup they automatically send the help request and we don't need to request it for each champ which would in effect handle your concern as well (which I agree with)... I'd hope this wouldn't kill the server as was once suggested with a Help All scenario.

Arena is already boring ... limit the number of clicks outside of fighting haha.
  • That's another great suggestion, or like transformers games (idk if you ever played that) you can click help on multiple champs without wait for the first champ that you click help on go at the bottom of the screen
    Should be easy for the team to replicate a mechanic they developed for another similar game
    But like you said, reduce the number of clicks outside the fights is the best option
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    no response yet
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I think what would benefit even more players is a help all button. this would work for you as well. But the game shouldn't change just based on your needs in addition to a small collection of folks who need the same.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I grind arena alot, and I certainly hate the "click 1 champ for help and wait awhile before you can click the next champ" and "help 4 only" mechanisms.

However, I think I saw somewhere in another thread, saying if Kabam allows the Help ALL, the system can't handle it well, whereby it may cause freezes to alliance mates / players who are in the middle of the fight? ....

not sure if I remember this correctly? or not sure if this comment is legit or not?

Assuming no performance impact, I certainly would love these improvements, NOT only for improving our quality of life (when grinding arena), but also save us alot of time