**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the champion with doom

ScaroladipoScaroladipo Posts: 122
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
The first phase was super easy got him down to 53 first try but the second phase sucks and 3rd you guy have any tips for it. With doom from the start, like after I revive
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Yeah idk if phase three is really doable with doom. Personally, i did 1-2 doom, 3-4 Symbiote Supreme.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Git gud and use pro skillz bro
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Git gud and use pro skillz bro

OMG nice tips gonna put that to use
    Jokes aside I'd recommend to either:
    1 try and heavy counter with your heavy to be able to get to an sp1 and lock him down
    2 let them heal( a bit riskier) and then lock.his power
    Also fyi in the last phase when you bait a medium he instantly likes to use a heavy even when out of reach
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Backdraft intercept is really easy in that phase. Just use heavy to stagger before he activates primal fury
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Yeah idk if phase three is really doable with doom. Personally, i did 1-2 doom, 3-4 Symbiote Supreme.

It's possible and very easy to do.
    Just heavy counter and intercept.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

The first phase was super easy got him down to 53 first try but the second phase sucks and 3rd you guy have any tips for it. With doom from the start, like after I revive

If you have Symbiote Supreme, use him, he's much better than Doom for Champion fight. With some good play and skill, you can solo it. If Doom is your best option, your goal is to fight the 2nd and 3rd stage without blocking.

Do you have points in MD? If so, I think for this fight, Doom might benefit from it. Will help you in finding openings plus his sp1 gives you access to nullification. Such that if you have less than 1 bar and are not able to apply stagger, waiting out for a few of his buff to expire will put to 1bar if not very close.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Doom works decently for the first 2 phases. The problem is that in the third phase he shrugs off all the shocks so you can't nullify the buffs anymore.

Bring another champion to deal with the third phase. As others have said, SS is really good here. She Hulk can also work as well.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I used Doom for other phases - he's great in the final phase (with MD); but you have to be careful in the Unblockable Mediums section.

I used Quake for it, and she just annihilated him.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Doom can easily survive last phase cuz of his insane block prof. ..i used both sym. And doom but sym was overall MVP
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s quite difficult if you die in the 3rd phase to get back into it with doom, you can try heavy countering specials to apply stagger though, md would also help probably
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Backdraft intercept is really easy in that phase. Just use heavy to stagger before he activates primal fury

This was what I did. Go in, intercept, do a few back drafts and continue. You have to intercept the whole time.