**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who shall i take up for act 5

VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
hi summoners i am currently getting on to act 5.2 so i need your help again to know which 4* champs to rank up to 4/5 i will put images of my roster up
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Pls even suggest champs i dont have so i know which crystals to go for
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Hyperion, void, warlock, bwcv, namor, g2099, blade

These are some who will help a lot.

Also, you've a lot of mastery points pending. Maybe put them in before going for act 5. They will help a lot. Grind arena for units to buy mastery stones to unlock them.
  • Options
    Also quake, if you know how to use her well.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    BWCV and Quake should help you a lot. Namor, Void, Warlock and Colossus are some others.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Thanks guys for the great feedback i already have quake hyperion black widow (cv) rank 4 and i have stark spidey doom and archangel maxed out
  • Options
    Im trying to have 2 champs from each class maxed or rank 4
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I need mutant,tech, space, science and skill options
  • Options
    For mutant - aa, namor
    For tech - warlock, g2099
    For skill - blade, crossbones
    For cosmic - Hyperion, (open some cosmic tech duals for good cosmic ones like venom)
    For science - void, red hulk, quake, thing
    For mystic - doom, bwcv, sym supreme
  • Options
    Thanks @TheBoogyMan this really helps now i know what to do
  • Options
    @TheBoogyMan who do u think is better to rank up between warlock and guillotine 2099
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    The first screenshot was enough really.
    That top row, and sorting out your mastery points should be enough to get Uncollected IMO.
    Don't under estimate the power of the mastery either, something which I used to do until I did some research.
    I don't use him much, but seatin on YT did a good F2P set up which I found very useful.

Apart from your top row, I'd go for Blade and Quake.
    Quake, well because she is the best. Blade because you have Stark Spidey and the synergy helps each other.

Best of luck :)
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Do you have 5 star champs?
    Because quite a lot of them got a lot after the December luck and etc....
  • Options
    Yep i have quite a few 5 stars and 1 six star
    Ill show them
  • Options

• Options
    They mostly trash but some are good
  • Options
    My rank 3s are killmonger and captain marvel
  • Options
    Btw the numbers by my profile are not mastery they are profile
    Pics
  • Options

Mysterio is good. You can use him in act 5. Gladiator hulk is amazing. Push is further. CMM is also amazing. Use her.

The mastery setup that you're using seems a bit on a lower side. I also have a 4 star maxed DD, and he's at 6.1k Pi, while yours is at 5.4k. Would you be open to sharing your mastery setup as well?

Warlock and g2099 are both equally amazing champions to choose from. You can use whichever you like and are comfortable with.
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    edited February 2021
    So far it is better to take 5* champions than 4*. It is not because they are better or because you have a bigger 4* rooster to make more difficult the decision, but because generally speaking 5* champions have more Life than a 4* champion and also hit harder, so you get more chances to survive battles and you take the oponente down easier

Your First 5* champions line is good also.

And as other said, take a view at your masteries.. I used to have them mainly focused on Life points, not even parry, but then I decided to modify them at level 50 and I saw the difference. some chraracters went up by about 200 points and for crític hits it made a big difference. It also change your fight style but in the end it forces you to be more resourcefull
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Just a side note, which I'm sure you know, even if the PI rating of a 4* and 5* champ look similar, chances are the HP and attack damage are higher on the 5*.

I have a few R3 5*'s who have a 4* counterpart fully upgraded with full signature, and even though the PI is higher on the 4*, the 5* version has significantly higher HP & Attack.

Overall, I just think the PI can be slightly misleading at this stage of your roster :)
  • Options
    Ok guys ty for all the feedback i will put up my mastery setup
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    My strong points are dexterity and parrying any suggestions
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Mysterio, CMM, Killmonger, Doom and AA that should be your A team right now IMO