**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier difficulty Fury Buffs (influenced by Suicide masteries or not?)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Guys. I was wondering if anyone knows whether the fury buffs from the cavalier difficulty event quest is based of of base attack or modified Suicides attack. The reason I`m wondering is because this might actually change the value of suicide masteries in these quests when you use proper counters.
For the example below I used a 5/65 Colossus, because he lands in the middle of attack values as per auntm.ai.
His base attack is 2324 and adjusted suicides attack is 3718. (for this example I do not take into account any other attack level modifiers since they make too little impact)
In my calculations I take roughly half the furies you can gain in the node and have chosen the 35% for 5 times. This would mean an increase of 175%.

When not using suicides that would mean: 2324 Base, 6391 with furies
When with suicides but calculated from base attack: 3718 SS, 7785 with furies (or 122% difference without them)
When with suicides and calculated from SS adjusted: 3718 SS, 10225 with furies (or 160% difference without them)

As you can see, if it is calculated from base attack the suicide masteries lose a lot of their value, since they only give you 22% more attack. This might mean you would rather want to switch them off when doing certain quests if that class and counters are not suicide friendly.

I know the boss does not have this buff and it will make him harder.
This basically all comes down to me being curious what it is based of.

Comments