**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What counts as a projectile attack?

The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Getting ready to tackle the projectile path in 6.4.5 and taking a look at possible options. I don’t have Rhulk, so Domino isn’t a good option. I have Hype and Mags, but I was curious if CGR’s specials count as projectiles, and that led me to wonder what counts as a projectile attack. For example, I tried Nick on the path and his damage seemed reduced according to the node, but his mediums and last light should be projectile, right? I know what’s not a projectile attack, but I’m curious how it’s classified.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Go to aunt Mai or the game it tells you which attacks are projectile Edit: oops I thought you meant non contact attacks silly me
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    That is super awesome and very helpful! Thank you! How long did it take you to make it?
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Here's a graphic I made that lists champions that have at least one projectile/non contact hits in their basic combo. There are a lot of attacks in the game that *look* like projectiles, but don't actually function like them. Nick and CGRs basics look like they shouldn't make contact since they're gunfire, but they're Contact.

Just asking,
    Nick Fury pistol attacks are non-contact or contact?
  • Options

That is super awesome and very helpful! Thank you! How long did it take you to make it?

Usually spend a lot of unnecessary hours on my graphics lol 🥴
    Ksp_2099 said:

Here's a graphic I made that lists champions that have at least one projectile/non contact hits in their basic combo. There are a lot of attacks in the game that *look* like projectiles, but don't actually function like them. Nick and CGRs basics look like they shouldn't make contact since they're gunfire, but they're Contact.

Just asking,
    Nick Fury pistol attacks are non-contact or contact?
    Fury’s basic hits are all Contact
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    There's also the non-contact attacks that aren't classed a non-contact. The only one I know is Phoenix's Special attacks which are getting fixed next update.