**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yet another "rate my 6*s" thread

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

What do you guys think? Fyi I just completed Act 6, so progression wise there is a lot of place to expand.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Starting from Falcon,
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great (needs dupe for full effect but is NOT worthless)
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Maw
    Great
    Has his uses
    Great
    Howard
    Great
    Meh
    Meh
    Great
    Meh
    Meh
    Meh
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Falcon, doc oc, longshot, she hulk, spider Gwen, nebula, aegon if you get him duped, and red goblin and Mysterio if you like either of them are all good. I’d say you’ve had average 6* luck.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Back at it with my class based ratings:

Cosmic: I don’t know much about Red Goblin. Venompool sucks. 2/10
    Mutant: a third of the way there on Omega but you’re so far. Cyclops sucks. Bishop is on the bad end of meh, but I like him. 3/10
    Mystic: Longshot is great. Dormammu I like enough. Mephisto is fun but he’s just weak. Maw is bad. 4/10
    Science: Your best class. I’m a Spidergwen stan. She-Hulk is good too. 7/10
    Skill: Falcon is an awesome pull. Ægon you’re a third of the way there but largely useless until then. Same with Night Thrasher. Moon Knight sucks. 4/10
    Tech: Don’t know much about Mysterio. I like Doc Oc. and Nebula is okay. Rocket, Howard, and IP suck. 5/10

Total 25/60. Which on the grade scale puts you at an F. There’s no curve. Sorry pal. I hope luck turns in your favor soon!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    0/10 no Groot or Abomination