**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an Allaince

Currently looking for an allaince, AQ atleast 130m and maybe a bit of AW.

Im very attentive and Active when it comes to these kind of things, Im currently at 9K+ Prestige so im sure i won't hold anyone back aslong as the Allaince is At the same level.

Im Phillipines time zone.

I have Line and Discord so any of those is fine with me.

If you want proof of my profile check my current roster and my Prestige in The photos i sent.

Comments

• gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional). We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!
  • Hi are you still looking for an alliance?
    We run aq 544 and 2bg optional war.
    Add me on line: _justlucinda
    If interested
  • eggesteggest Posts: 150
    Hello,

We run map 5x5 scoring 270mil. Started to move towards map6 by doing it on day one most weeks.

Wars are 2 bgs on rotation, so everyone plays and also gets regular breaks from it. We get gold 2 in around tier 5-6. Nothing too bad.

If interested, add me on Line: eggest1