**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chill Silver 1 AQ (Maps 322x5) focused Alliance LF 3-5 new members (4-6K Prestige)

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★

RECRUITING!!!

— Participation in 1 of 3 BGs of AQ Maps 3/2/2 x 5 is our ONLY REQUIREMENT

— BGs of Optional AW during the season, 1 BG during the off-season

— I've been a serious Gold 2/Gold 3 Alliance Leader prior to deciding I didn't want a "stressful 2nd job playing" MCOC

— I've NEVER enjoyed playing the game more since making the change to playing for fun!!!

— Maps 3/2/2 earns us 2K+ Glory without the headache of Maps 4,5,6,7 and everyone here still grows their accts at a fast rate

— Line is optional as well like AW but we do fill the BGs most of the Wars but we don't assign paths or stress over it

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Comment here, look us up in-game or contact me on the LINE app:

hdizzle-1
  • Options
    We have 1 member who is kind of inactive that we are replacing and 2 or 3 retiring so definitely looking for at least 3, 4, maybe even 5
  • Options
    Still looking for a couple........
  • Options
    GgkGgk Posts: 2
    Ur ally seems to be awesome dude , I wanna join Ur team MY INGAME ID:Godmankrizz007 top champion 5star rank 4(duped) morning star ,sealthy 5star r4,white megneto R1 lvl25, void 5star r4 (prestige :5.8k) ratting idk clearly Instagram id crazy facts , telegram I'd kzkz