**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9K Prestige Player looking for Map 4/5 and Gold Alliance after War Season

Hi, all who see this. I am a 9K prestige player who will be looking for a Map 4 or 5 Alliance who also does AW and is Gold. I am able to use the in-game chat or Discord, but I don't have Line. I am a very active player who will put my best champs in AQ and AW. Add me in-game at TheBair123 if you have a spot for me after the season.

Comments

• Raven_hillRaven_hill Posts: 34
    Would you be willing to get Line?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Would you be willing to get Line?

Yes, I will get it if needed
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited March 2021
    S2 alliance and building a stronger bg3. If you can’t find a gold alliance ( which we will be soon) let us know.
    Message us in game or use the line link below
    http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

• gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional). We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Hi, all who see this. I am a 9K prestige player who will be looking for a Map 4 or 5 Alliance who also does AW and is Gold. I am able to use the in-game chat or Discord, but I don't have Line. I am a very active player who will put my best champs in AQ and AW. Add me in-game at TheBair123 if you have a spot for me after the season.

We are map 5*5 all bgs aw all bgs g2 we require line. Of interested HMU lone Id dl864 in game name same