**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do I do if the game is no longer compatible with my device?

CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
/\

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    yeah it's pretty self-explanatory there. If you want to continue playing, upgrade your device
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Although what do you do if your device is still fairly new? I just purchased my tablet last summer and its primary use is for mcoc
  • Options
    DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    Shut down the device and open it back
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Although what do you do if your device is still fairly new? I just purchased my tablet last summer and its primary use is for mcoc

New for you, doesn't mean new in age.
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140

there is a difference between purchasing the device and when it was released.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Consider yourself lucky.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I am unsure if I am right to say this but I think if you are a paying customer and had a sigil, daily card, or even recent purchase made, you should contact Support to find out what compensation you can obtained.

I think it is only right that game developer gives warning on obsoleting devices to paying customer (maybe also non-paying customer).
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Bit harsh to lock players out without a warning. I don't know why notice can't be given.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Bit harsh to lock players out without a warning. I don't know why notice can't be given.

Yup. Almost had a heart attack last night with the update. To continually grind away on budget- device and then randomnly one month to have it not compatible is quite scary.