**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Admin Question: Kinda Sucky is Priority?

Sooooo dear admins quick question, Are y'all focusing on kinda sucky champs over garbage cans 4 a reason? Don't get me wrong I think it's cool as hell but what about the real trash cans???? Angela was slick fire b4 buff, red hood was utility clutch and so was civil warrior. Not the best but useable.. But let's see champs NOBODY WANTS TO PULL get buffed. Superior IM, Iron Fist, Karnak, OG CAP. Make these guys super op. Iron Fist needs to be above god tier especially. Love always MCOC ADDICT
oh ps don't one of u peeps get on here tryna convince me that one of these champs are great. I'm end game, all other end gamers know they dont even use 1 of these guys 4 synergy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sooooo dear admins quick question, Are y'all focusing on kinda sucky champs over garbage cans 4 a reason? Don't get me wrong I think it's cool as hell but what about the real trash cans???? Angela was slick fire b4 buff, red hood was utility clutch and so was civil warrior. Not the best but useable.. But let's see champs NOBODY WANTS TO PULL get buffed. Superior IM, Iron Fist, Karnak, OG CAP. Make these guys super op. Iron Fist needs to be above god tier especially. Love always MCOC ADDICT
    oh ps don't one of u peeps get on here tryna convince me that one of these champs are great. I'm end game, all other end gamers know they dont even use 1 of these guys 4 synergy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

there are different types of buffs. this month's buffs were value-only or moderate. That's why they chose these champs. Characters like Iron Fist, Karnak, etc. will be buffed on months that are scheduled for full overhauls
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They have a schedule for buffs. The last 2 months were for "sucky" champs. Next month the trash heap of mcoc will see some love.
  • JohnstoctonJohnstocton Posts: 30 β˜…
    I cant even lie im only saying iron fist cause I have πŸ’© mystic for 6ers n got a t5 mystic I been dieing to use......... So next month worst case maybe one of my mystic will be worthy. Gotcha