**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier List, but it’s based on how Chill they are

PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    oh no a tier list, may the forums have mercy
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Yesssss the legend is back
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    How is dancing while fighting not considered as 'chill'. I am disappointed
  • I wanna say KG is wrong...but something about it feels right
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I would argue that Dragon Man and HB are Not Really Chill.

HB is always uppercutting and elbow-rushing people, and Dragon Man always has people in a corner. Not very chill to me.

Edit: unless of course you are talking about pre-buff HB and Dragon Man like, when he isn’t a scary rage monster. Dragon Man is actually pretty polite when he isn’t dunking on you...with you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Couple arguments:

Void can literally just kinda parry and idle around the whole fight, no fancy evade needed. Pretty chill
    Howard doesn’t actually do anything besides press buttons and quack. He chills out more than Sub-Zero
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    edited March 2021

Couple arguments:

Void can literally just kinda parry and idle around the whole fight, no fancy evade needed. Pretty chill
    Howard doesn’t actually do anything besides press buttons and quack. He chills out more than Sub-Zero

What makes someone Chill doesn’t necessarily rely on their ingame abilities, while what they do animations wise. Both work well though.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    PuttPutt said:

Couple arguments:

What makes someone Chill doesn’t necessarily rely on their ingame abilities, while what they do animations wise. Both work well though.
    Again, if played right voids animations are very chill. Just scratching himself to sleep whilst the opponent dies
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★

PuttPutt said:

Couple arguments:

Again, if played right voids animations are very chill. Just scratching himself to sleep whilst the opponent dies
    His idle animation is him just smacking his head. Doesn’t seem Chill to me.
    PuttPutt said:

PuttPutt said:

Couple arguments:

His idle animation is him just smacking his head. Doesn’t seem Chill to me.
    Seems either flea-ridden or angry. Or angry because he is flea-ridden.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Oh and doom is like the def of chill. He looks bored for his winning animation
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Now these are the kind of tier lists we need
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Respect Howard The Duck

He should be near the top, he looks like such a chill dude to hang out with, mans chilling on his chair whipping up his opponents with mechanical arms
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Respect Howard The Duck

He should be near the top, he looks like such a chill dude to hang out with, mans chilling on his chair whipping up his opponents with mechanical arms

On the same note MODOK never leaves his chair. He is quite literally chilling 24/7. The only knock is that he yells “kill kill kill!” all the time, which is definitely not chill
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Is it just me or are there a lot of "Not Chill" XL champs on this list
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Is it just me or are there a lot of "Not Chill" XL champs on this list
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    I like the quantifiability used in arguing a term that is immeasurable.

I like the quantifiability used in arguing a term that is immeasurable.

Spoken like somebody who doesn't understand Chill :tongue:
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    As long as annihilus is on the bottom tier then this list checks out 🙄
    IMO Sunspot, warlock, CGR and squirrel girl should go up.
    Maybe ghost too cuz she is always like " I am just gonna phase this out " and doesn't worry abt anything else
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I think Sentry is pretty chill. Dude casually turns into Void and back on sp3. Casually fires of blasts on sp1 and doesn't even break a sweat when running at you on sp2. Dude is chill as hell when opponent hits him because of his indestructable.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I'm going to break your knees since you put Air-Walker as non chill smh
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I'm going to break your knees since you put Air-Walker as non chill smh

I mean, the dude's frowning all the time. You gotta be happy to be chill.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    This is my new favourite tier list