**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My plan to defy the algorithm

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Recently, almost every single t5cc crystal I've opened has been science frags, or in the case of my abyss crystal, a full catalyst. I took yellowjacket up with that and continued to get science after. It's my highest catalyst fragment amount and coincidentally, is my worst class. As we know, kabam shoots rig beams at all of our houses and have chips implanted to control us and read our minds so they can know who we want to rank up and then give us the opposite class. If I continue using all the science catalysts they give us, then they'll stop giving me science catalysts, and I can rank up someone useful. The champion I have chosen... is Joe Fixit. I'm pretty hopeful for a possible buff and believe that he has a lot of potential. Do you think I'm crazy? Or will there be a massive fixit ovehaul next month?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You have a rank 3 now? Damn, I did miss a lot...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Hold the cats for later.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If Kabam buffs Joe Fixit soon, that would mean he's good and that your science roster is GOOD. That would mean that you haven't beaten the rig ray and it will continue as normal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

gets even better @Kill_Grey

Me and Crcrcrc are racing to tb, I’m currently stuck at 6.2 champion while he has forgone beating act 6 first in order to do abyss, then beat act 6
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Rank Joe fixit. Beyond God Tier
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Me and Crcrcrc are racing to tb, I’m currently stuck at 6.2 champion while he has forgone beating act 6 first in order to do abyss, then beat act 6
    Yep and I am in 6.4 now.
  • Kill_Grey said:

That's a bold move he has going...but good luck!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Damn...
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Don't waste it bro.
    Soon you will get some good science champions.
    Same kinda things happening to me.
    I did V6 and v5 initial completion, and both time I got rank4-5 mystic gem.
    Used one on Claire (she is awesome) but for second one I don't have any good champions(waiting for DOOM but no luck) as my most of the good mystic are 6*.

Keep it, hope for better tomorrow.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Yep. I have a r3 Ronin now.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I bet he will be sig dependant
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Not a bad plan, but...everyone sleeps on Mister Fantastic. His damage is very weak, but he’s got some sick utility and can be really helpful for preparing bosses to be killed (i.e.: get the cross fight on them and ur other champs will have an easier time).
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I am in a similar boat, except a better version.

Pulled tech from abyss which I used on punisher.

This is a screenshot that I took of my t5cc before finishing 7.1 100%

I should add a trigger warning

Yes, those were all the fragments I had ever pulled, although since then I have formed my tech and pulled some other class frags. I also happened to pull a tech AG from abyss so I'm good to go if I pull ghost. The only option I have at the moment is doc ock, who would be an awesome r3 but not really what I'm after.

And thicco, do it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Do it. Fixit is so bad that he’s bound to get an overhaul at some point this year. Otherwise, rank up Mister Fantastic