**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For the 6th month in a row??? AQ issues!!!!

Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
For 6 months now I have had issues and have seen others have issues in starting Alliance Quest fights and the game freezing and then resulting in getting kicked from the game and half the champions life subtracted. This has not been fixed. There has been no compensation. And there is no end in site.

Comments

• Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    If yo get disconnected in the middle of a fight, the fight is either recovered or the champs lose half health.
    Thats a feature of the game.
    What map you running and are the other peopel your referring to are in the same alli?
  • Options
    Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
    Yes they are and we are running map 5 but this has happened on multiple maps. And it's not in the middle of a fight it's before the fight even loads. It freezes after hitting fight then goes to load in screen then crashes
  • Options
    Mrdulhani1Mrdulhani1 Posts: 4
    I also do have the same issue my game also freezes when I try to enter in a fight in aq it freezes for 20 to 30 sec then fight get started but if got power locked in that period and I open power lock in an instance then the game keep loading the fight and I got reconnect after a long time and when I reconnect my half health is gone
    I think it's all about the time don't waste your time load fight in 10 sec so that you have 50 secs and game freezes for 20 to 30 sec then loading and you will get in the fight but your screen got automatically locked in that period and you wasted your precious 5 to 10 secs then it's gonna cost you half health
  • Options
    Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    edited March 2021
    I see I'm not the only one having issues with Map 5. After I press "fight" the game stalls and then goes to the next page. There it begins loading but never allows me to enter the match. After waiting about 30 seconds or more, I have no choice but to restart my phone. Once I get back to AQ, my champ has half or more of his/her health gone. I've brought it to Kabam's attention numerous times. We've gone back and forth in dialog about the matter but nothing gets resolved. Later on I get an email thanking me and asking if I could do a survey. I'm convinced Kabam doesn't care and only wants players to buy potions and revives.