Hood buff suggestion

Alt_Zeta22Alt_Zeta22 Member Posts: 24
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam, if you're reading this, bugged hood was awesome, and a lot of the best characteristics of the buffed champion ended up being bugs. It doesn't need to be this way! Even when hood was bugged, he still wasn't a top tier mystic. He still ranked behind doom, claire, sorcerer supreme, tigra, dragon man, longshot, symbiote supreme, sasquatch, and mojo, making him a mid tier mystic, where he was before. After the bugs were fixed however, he became worse than he was pre buff, with no fate seal, bad regen, and an unreliable damage mechanic. The ideal solution is not to revert the champion back to it's pre buffed variant, but to combine the utility of the pre buffed version with the damage and regeneration of the bugged version. Here are my suggestions for the later hood buff:

Pre fight ability: Choose between hex vulnerability and hex fate seal after using an sp2 (I know players hate having to choose between damage and utility but at least you have a choice with this option)

Stagger now stacks up to 3 times OR regen when stagger is applied or reapplied

gain x bullets when using an sp1 (I don't know how many bullets would be a good amount to load, my suggestion is 4)

Hex pistol basic attacks (mediums) are non contact like omega's tentacles (Out of all the champs to have energy damage, hood literally has guns. It makes no sense that he isn't a korg counter)

That's all i really want from the hood buff. It seems like i'm asking for a lot here, but it's not really much. Even with all these abilities, he still doesnt come close to doom, longshot, or tigra in terms of damage, and he still doesn't quite reach the levels of utility as dragon man, claire, or sorcerer supreme. If this buff suggestion were to be used, he would be around the level of sym supreme, who is a great character, but in no way game breaking. I think using this suggestion or at least using some of this suggestion would satisfy both ends of the hood player spectrum, those who liked him before and those who liked him after his buff. It wouldn't take away from what hood was before, but only add onto him, like the community wanted. I've been playing the game for a pretty long time now, and if anyone has any reason for this not to be implemented, please let me know.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on