**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best abyss team?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello I am thinking in going for abyss , I have Aegon, HT, nf , not sure which other champs should come handy, note I have no Doom, not Symbiote supreme. My best mystics are 6* dragon man and 5* summoner supreme. I put my 6* and 5* below , appreciate the help. Thanks

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Magik, no question.

I just did it with Morningstar: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253401/abyss-stared-back-the-average-joe-story#latest

If I had had magik duped in particular, for limbo (which would hugely help with CMM) I would have taken her. 3 or 4 in MD and it doesn't matter if she gets to sp3 as that's her key nullifier. She'll do CMM and cull easily and will be an option for vtd.

Hype, Medusa and champ you can do with aegon. I did.

Nick may help with mordo? Most people use doom or symb for him.

Aegon if you have resonate unlocked is definitely viable for invisible.

Torch you need for mephisto.

Then Heimdall... You need to take this man...
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I would not bring nf unawakened. The only fight he is better than aegon is invisible woman and mordo but you have torch for mordo.
  • Options

Magik, no question.

I just did it with Morningstar: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253401/abyss-stared-back-the-average-joe-story#latest

If I had had magik duped in particular, for limbo (which would hugely help with CMM) I would have taken her. 3 or 4 in MD and it doesn't matter if she gets to sp3 as that's her key nullifier. She'll do CMM and cull easily and will be an option for vtd.

Hype, Medusa and champ you can do with aegon. I did.

Nick may help with mordo? Most people use doom or symb for him.

Aegon if you have resonate unlocked is definitely viable for invisible.

Torch you need for mephisto.

Then Heimdall... You need to take this man...

Thanks!
  • Options
    Scrubhan said:

I would not bring nf unawakened. The only fight he is better than aegon is invisible woman and mordo but you have torch for mordo.

I have him awakened, I think the screenshot is a bit old
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    can't aegon do them all? sooner or later he reach combo hit 500 something for -100% AAR and combo hit 999 for unblockable hits.